Power Generation Equipment
1. 14 MW Power Station From BREWERY (in whole or in part)
Following generation units with 2 boilers
* 66,000 lbs/hr (30 t/hr) Deutsche Babcock boiler, working pressure 45 bar @ 413 deg. C, designed for multiple fuels (HFO, Light oil, Gas),water cooled, design pressure 53 bar, feed water temp 125 deg C, flue gas temp (at boiler outlet) 412-421 deg C, waste gas temp 177-200 deg C, air temp (at fan inlet) 27 deg C, furnace volume 50.9 cu meter, heating surface areas: evaporator 882 sq ft, convection II pass 1743 sq ft, superheater 720 sq ft, Economiser 6000 sq ft, feedwater preheater 62 sq ft, surface attemperator 231 sq ft. also includes soot blowers.
* 4.2MW steam turbine generator, 42 bar inlet at 405oC, 2.1 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 Hz, 10 KV, with packaged boiler, gas/oil fired, 1984.
* 4200 KW Allen non-condensing turbine, steam inlet 42 bar/405 deg. C, exhausting to 2.1 - 2.3 bar, 12000 rpm. Peebles generator rated 6000 KVA, 10 KV, 0.7 PF, 50 Hz, TEWAC, 1500 rpm driven thru Allen gearbox. Includes all auxiliaries.
* 4.2 MW steam turbine generator, 44.5 bar inlet, 2bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 Hz, 10 KV, with packaged boiler, gas/oil fired. 4200 KW Peter Brotherhood single auto extraction non-condensing turbine, steam inlet 44.5 bar/405 deg. C (36000 kg/hr), with auto extraction at 6.2 bar, exhausting to 2.1 - 2.3 bar, 8500 rpm. Peebles generator rated 6000 KVA, 10KV, 0.7 PF, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm. Includes all auxiliaries.
* 3.3 MW steam turbine generator, 42 bar inlet, 2 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 Hz, 10 KV, with packaged boiler, gas/oil fired.
* 3200 KW Allen single auto contraction non-condensing turbine, steam inlet 615 psig/760 deg. F, with auto extraction at 265 psig, exhausting to 30 psig, 9500 rpm. Peebles generator rated 4643 KVA, 10 KV, 0.7 PF, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm, TEWAC. Includes all auxiliaries
* 2 MW GAS TURBINE generator with heat recovery boiler, 3 phase, 50 Hz, 10 KV, 1992.
* 2150 kw, gas turbine set, mfd by Kawasaki (Deutz MWM) serial # KA 2334, type M1A-23, duel fuel, exhaust gas temp 578 deg C, exhaust gas mass flow 9,26 kg/sec, fuel consumption 8092 kw, inlet air temp 15 deg C, inlet air flow 9.3 kg/sec (7.2 Nm3/sec), 2-stage radial compressor, 4-stage axial turbine, rotor speed 21,964 rpm @ 50 hz, output shaft speed 1,500 rpm @ 50 hz. turbine driving B3 design synchronous generator, brushless type, nominal rating temp 40 deg C, self regulating with damper cage, pilot exciter and standstill heating system also includes exhaust diffuser, lube oil system, air intake filter, control panels.
2. 10 MW Coal Fired Steam Turbine generator from SUGAR REFINERY, 72 bar at 510oC, 2 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 HZ, 6.6 KV, complete with coal fired boiler with traveling grate by Aalborg, 1989.
3. 6 MW steam turbine generator, from VISCOSE/RAYON PLANT, 44 bar inlet at 435oC, 1.5 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 Hz, 11 KV, completely rebuilt 1995.
4. (2) 5 MW steam turbine generator, from VISCOSE/RAYON PLANT plant, 40 bar inlet at 750oF, 2 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 60 Hz, 13.8 KV, with packaged steam boilers, gas/oil fired.
5. 22MW steam turbine generator, 62 bar inlet at 477oC, 10 bar extraction, 3 bar exhaust, 3 phase, 50 cycle, 11 KV.
6. (2) High Pressure steam boilers, 92 tons/hr at 109 bar, Foster Wheeler ‘D’ Type, model MSI 530/NX, gas/propane fired.
If you have a requirement that is not listed above, please advise us as we are always working on available opportunities on an international basis. We specialize in sourcing plants and processes for the food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical, fertilizer, mineral processing, and similar industries.